You are invited to our panel discussion with leading partners from five Magic Circle City of London law firms. They will give their unrivalled insights on the challenges posed by Brexit for business, financial services and other sectors.
Our panel will feature an unprecedented line-up of industry experts, offering their views and taking questions:
- Andrew Ballheimer, managing partner at Allen & Overy
- Malcolm Sweeting, senior partner at Clifford Chance
- James Smethurst, corporate and M&A partner at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- James Palmer, senior partner at Herbert Smith Freehills
- Charlie Jacobs, senior partner, chairman and corporate partner at Linklaters
The debate will be chaired by Baroness Patience Wheatcroft, the Conservative peer and former editor in chief of the Wall Street Journal Europe. The discussion will be followed by a drinks reception.
We hope you will join us at The Times HQ on Tuesday, July 4 between 6-8pm.